Click to Share
 
 
  1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution
Filter News
Show All Results
News By Country
News By Tag
Monster Trucks Remove


August 2014
Th We Tu Mo Su Sa Fr
28 27 26 25 24 23 22

monster trucks Press Releases

  + XML/RSS  



By Carlisle Events
Annual Event to Feature Unique Experiences and Games for Enthusiasts of All Ages

By Carlisle Events
Guests Should Expect a New Level of Thrills in August at Carlisle

By Carlisle Events
From Mini’s to Monsters – The August Weekend Has it All at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds

By Carlisle Events
The first weekend in August at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds showcases a lifestyle and audience unique to the Carlisle Truck Nationals. The event enters its 22nd year at America’s Automotive Hometown and each year gets bigger and better.

By Rachael Webb
In a monster challenge a team of people with disabilities and health conditions from Royal British Legion Industries (RBLI) have assembled a life-size Monster Truck entirely out of K’NEX parts.

By Leslie Allen
Company’s new performance and technical manager will explain bearing clearance, tolerances and oils for race applications

All Press Releases

By Carlisle Events
Annual Event to Feature Unique Experiences and Games for Enthusiasts of All Ages

By Carlisle Events
Guests Should Expect a New Level of Thrills in August at Carlisle

By Carlisle Events
From Mini’s to Monsters – The August Weekend Has it All at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds

By Carlisle Events
2013 Event Entertains Nearly 40,000 Enthusiasts - Over 2,000 Trucks

By Carlisle Events
From Rigs to Monsters, Minis to Daily Drivers - The Carlisle Truck Nationals Has it All

By Carlisle Events
The first weekend in August at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds showcases a lifestyle and audience unique to the Carlisle Truck Nationals. The event enters its 22nd year at America’s Automotive Hometown and each year gets bigger and better.

By Swift RC
When deciding to buy a radio control car for yourself or someone else it can be difficult to decide between an RC Monster, RC Truggy, RC Buggy, RC Car, Short Course Truck or Drift Car.

By Rachael Webb
In a monster challenge a team of people with disabilities and health conditions from Royal British Legion Industries (RBLI) have assembled a life-size Monster Truck entirely out of K’NEX parts.

By Leslie Allen
Company’s new performance and technical manager will explain bearing clearance, tolerances and oils for race applications

By Leslie Allen
Celebrates company’s commitment to ultra-tight control of wall thickness tolerance

By Carlisle Events
In 2011 the Carlisle Truck Nationals come of age with thousands of trucks on site, industry guests, the inaugural tailgate competition and a Carlisle first; an ATV giveaway.

By Carlisle Events
The Carlisle Truck Nationals will feature at least five different monster trucks and will offer fans an up-close and personal experience with the trucks and their drivers. In action at the 2011 event will be War Wizard, Megasauras and Virginia Giant.

By Carlisle Events
Watermelons, monster trucks, a ten foot hammer and a funny man. In general, only 25% of that list can be found at the Carlisle Truck Nationals. This year, however, funny man Gallagher will bring the other 75% for a special appearance.

By Rubin Public Relations
Tickets on sale for Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam on June 4 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia

By Conciertos America Entertainment
Conciertos America has just confirmed its commitment to take its new international Monster Truck & Freestyle Motorcross Show to the Feria de San Marcos in Aguascalientes, Mexico, to perform during the National Fair of Mexico.

By PartyIdeasParade.com
Monster Jam party ideas are perfect for your next kids birthday party. Girls and boys enjoy Monster Jam. Party supplies and decorations are simple to find, party games are easy to arrange and party favors related to Monster trucks are easy to find.

By The Mediatwist Group
2 time reigning Monster Jam Racing World Champion unveils new website and announces partnership to Bubbles For Kids with the launch of SeasockCares.com.



Page updated every 10 minutes


  1. SiteMap
  2. Contact PRLog
  3. Privacy Policy
  4. Terms of Service
  5. Copyright Notice
  6. About
  7. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share